1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
3,029 Posts
Hope you had a good Christmas Robbie :). Happy New Year too! I'm putting the car on the ramp on Wed to get the info on the springs etc that you will need.

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope you had a good Christmas Robbie :). Happy New Year too! I'm putting the car on the ramp on Wed to get the info on the springs etc that you will need.
Not to bad. Not my favorite time of year, too cold and I eat to muck making me feel like a slug. Also there is no grip the evo is spinning up the wheels at 0.7 bar boost. Thinking about taking the GTR out for a spin but its always wet.

Happy New Year to you and yours.

Robbie

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Hi matt.

The car was only being run in when we shot the video. It had a new set of big end bearings for TOTB. It made 780 bhp axel a few days later and with a some better fuel and 290 deg cams. Only to suffer a blown manafold during launch setup with antilag. Causing us to miss the palce on the TOTB team and leave Peter in the lurch.

The car runs a T04Z turbo normaly and makes more power on road fuel with it. The videos of the car on track are with the T04Z.

The Torque on track is where the T04Z shines.

This is a comparison between the T04Z and T51R SPL with Tomei 270 10.2 cams

This is the calculated torque (fly wheel power may be of by 3-5%)

·
Following EJH#25
6,850 Posts
Hi matt.
The car runs a T04Z turbo normaly and makes more power on road fuel with it. The videos of the car on track are with the T04Z.

The Torque on track is where the T04Z shines.

This is a comparison between the T04Z and T51R SPL with Tomei 270 10.2 cams

This is the calculated torque (fly wheel power may be of by 3-5%)
Nice results, mine is only mapped to 1.6 bar, I guess you've run the T04Z above 1.6 bar?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.