Votes: 890 53.6%
  • R33 GTR

Votes: 770 46.4%

• Total voters
1021 - 1040 of 1056 Posts

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
I've had sooooo many thumbs up in my 32 and smiles of appreciation. I've come back to find guys stood around it admiring it so it definitely seems like a head turner. On the road most ppl seem to have this look of wtf is that as they tootle round in finance bubbles

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
983 Posts
Consider this, the R32 came with full gusto to revive the name. It was the car that was branded "Godzilla", after it blitzed everything on the track essentially becoming the icon that laid the foundations to the legendary GTR name.

Yes it came with flaws, as do all cars, but as R32Combat said, everything else after it was just a copy with small refinements here and there...although the R34 is bloody sexy!

Want to decide what to get? First decide what you want to spend, your budget is the key thing mate as that is the sole thing that will dictate the condition of the car.

I spent a f**k load on my R32, even went a few grand out of my budget. But I can safely say I have one of the cleanest R32s in the country...serious talk/true stories.

Dont get me wrong, a clean R33 is stunning but it's looks are nowhere near as nice as an R32. Long straight lines and when dropped a little very sleek.

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
Now your just talking b*ll*cks

As stated several times - and yes I will be back in the fold soon

The R32 was the proto type
The R33 was perfection
The R34 was just silly Playstation R32 with big **** off bits stuck on

·
Registered
983 Posts
I've had sooooo many thumbs up in my 32 and smiles of appreciation. I've come back to find guys stood around it admiring it so it definitely seems like a head turner. On the road most ppl seem to have this look of wtf is that as they tootle round in finance bubbles

Everything Anthony said :clap:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Consider this, the R32 came with full gusto to revive the name. It was the car that was branded "Godzilla", after it blitzed everything on the track essentially becoming the icon that laid the foundations to the legendary GTR name.

Yes it came with flaws, as do all cars, but as R32Combat said, everything else after it was just a copy with small refinements here and there...although the R34 is bloody sexy!

Want to decide what to get? First decide what you want to spend, your budget is the key thing mate as that is the sole thing that will dictate the condition of the car.

I spent a f**k load on my R32, even went a few grand out of my budget. But I can safely say I have one of the cleanest R32s in the country...serious talk/true stories.

Dont get me wrong, a clean R33 is stunning but it's looks are nowhere near as nice as an R32. Long straight lines and when dropped a little very sleek.
Everything I said :clap:

·
Registered
9,650 Posts
Everything Steve said :clap:
But Steve has general poor taste and learnt early on that not only couldn't he drive in grand turismo on the console, it was also foresight he couldn't drive on the road either :chuckle:

·
Registered
5,020 Posts
I personally prefer the R33. The sheer road presence it has is amazing. Looks are subjective though.

Do love an R32 like this though:

This fantastic example came up at HJA just the other day...Pretty much my idea spec (exterior). Love the centerlock LMGT4's

The R33 still makes me weak at the knees whenever I see one.

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
OK weak between the knees and ears time

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
While both are amazing and the merits of the R32 can't be denied, I personally preferred the R33. I enjoy the softer lines compared to the sharper edges of the R32's shape.

·
Registered
2,852 Posts
Just thought I'd add to this.. went through town centre before and there were two lambos parked up outside a shop with numerous ppl stood around taking pics.. at least till I pulled up outside at which point the same crowd merged round my 32 taking pics haha :D kinda cool that an old Datsun can still do that :)

·
Premium Member
8,824 Posts
1021 - 1040 of 1056 Posts