GTR Forum banner

R32 GTR VSPEC, R32 GTR VSPEC 2

7K views 18 replies 10 participants last post by  a.r.a.b_2nv 
#1 ·
DO ALL VSPECS AND VSPECS 2 HAVE THE VSPEC STICKERS ON THE BOOT OR THEY DONT HAVE TO HAVE IT

#3 ·
Mine needed it's badging removed from the import. Best way to check for V-Spec vs Vspec II on an R32 is factory Brembos and 17 inch wheels.

#5 ·
See the car im looking at now is a 1994 Nissan skyline r32 gtr v-spec II with no v-spec II sticker on the boot but he says its a v-spec II. I do not have the chassis number. Plus he does state that it has brembo's but that is the only thing he says that makes it sound like a v-spec II.

#10 ·
yes wulleh, its got a hotted up sick V-spec sticker broz.....
and even V-spec 2 sticker couz.....
makes the car go fastaaaaaaa!!!!!!!
lol
well obviously if anyone doesnt want you to have the VIN no# etc....that means they dont want you to do the REVS check ....

and in that case....GTFO....... its probably been in a hideous accident

#12 ·
Ask him whether it has cooling fins on the rear diff. If it does that's more indication to it being a true V-spec.
But I seem to remember V-specs didn't have a rear window wiper...Although not 100% sure, but the one in the pic does have a rear wiper...:confused: Maybe someone else can confirm...

And it does look like Glenn is right to it being std nissan calipers, thus no V-spec :(

#13 ·
I don't think the R32 V specs had the rear cooling fins. Only the 33s upward. Also I have a Vspec II R32 and mine has a rear window wiper. It was still optional. The N1s are the ones that did not.

Also, yes, I'm dumb and Philip's right. Just do a Vin Check.

#16 ·
I can try posting a pic of my dif cover later. The V Spec II sans cooling fins.

(Phil I think you mean 93-94;))

#17 ·
if i am correct than the gearbox has the pull type mechanism and normal have the push type clutch. although you would need to be laying on the floor with a mirror under the drivers side to see this.
correct me if i am wrong.
also the tag on the inside of the drivers door shut will show a different wheel and tire size than standard bnr32s ,
i think the 32s have 225s and the vspecs have a 245.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.