GTR Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quickie

What size [inches] are the wipers on the R32 GTR as I keep forgetting to measure them.

RainX only seems to work efficiently at 110 mph

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Think I put 20" or 22" on mine, I know they are a little shorter than they should be but I haven't got around to fitting the correct size. I don't seem to be able to do more than about 80mph in the rain as the wipers start lifting off the screen!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
IIRC, I used 22/20/18 (drivers/passenger/rear), and they were the largest size I could fit - undersized wipers drive me nuts :p

·
Premium Member
4,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Think I put 20" or 22" on mine, I know they are a little shorter than they should be but I haven't got around to fitting the correct size. I don't seem to be able to do more than about 80mph in the rain as the wipers start lifting off the screen!
Absolutely.
I have the same issues so I'm getting some PIAA wipers with spoilers.

·
Registered
118 Posts
I'm forever spraying mine matt black. Doesn't last very long but makes them look tons better :)

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
I'm forever spraying mine matt black. Doesn't last very long but makes them look tons better :)
me too - I use Tamiya matte black spraypaint. The same paint I used to do the wipers on my model Skylines...one in 1:24 scale, one in 1:1 scale :clap:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts