GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi people

My R32 GTR is up for sale as a unfinished project

The bodywork is not as honest as it looks in the pic as its had paint and filler in a few places but its got a lot of good bits fitted

here is the spec

1mm oversized wiseco forged pistons

Eagle forged Con rods with ARP big end bolts

ARP main cap and head stud kit

ACL race bearings

Tomei oil pump

Tomei oil orifice in the block

R33 crank shaft (larger drive coller)

HKS multi layer steel head gasket (1.2mm)

HKS MLS inlet and exhaust gaskets

External oil cooler

Remote filter housing

Tomei 620cc injectors

Nismo FPR

Nismo intank fuel pump

Twin Garrett GT2860R turbos with HKS actuators

Tubulor turbo dump pipes

Trust 3 inch link pipe

Abbey motorsport decat pipe

HKS super dragger stainless exhaust

Carbonetics twin plate carbon ceramic clutch with light weight flywheel (good for 900bhp)

Low milage R33 gearbox converted to a push type clutch

HKS ecv 4 boost controler

Greddy alloy boost pipes

120mm thick intercooler and full front coverage (massive)

Reconditioned standard R33 head with greddy stage one cams (9.1mm lift, 272 duration)

Alloy adjustable vernier pulleys

Nismo cam-belt and a new dayco one in the boot for when it needs changing

Nismo flow meters

HKS filters

Apexi power FC Fully programable ecu with hand controller

The car also has TIEN coil overs and R33 GTR wheels fitted

an un known rather large rear spoiler and a rather large splitter thats not fitted in the pic as it got damaged and repaired but it needs painting and fitting

Ok there are a couple of things that need to be mentioned here and the two main ones are that it needs mapping and for some reason one of the turbo's has started making a lot of noise like one of the bearings is on its way out, i dont know why considering the car cannot of done more that 50 miles since its rebuild and the turbos were fitted, they were new when fitted and i still have the receipt from Owen developments

the interior is in pretty good condition

I have many pics and receipts from the rebuild to verify what has been fitted and show the work being done

If you have the space then breaking it is where the money is with this one, i unfortunatly do not have the time nor the space and i have no interest in the car anymore so cannot be bothered to finish it

any questions feel free to call me on 07841 611 375 or just pm me

here is a pic for you

im looking for 5.5k OVNO or a possible part X for something lower in value

·
Registered
5 Posts
hi

have you got any more pics!!!
I.E engine, interier,and around the car???
and how many mile have you done since the rebuild??
many thanks.:nervous:

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Right, i have been let down by a bunch of people saying they were going to view it and not turning up

Sooo..

I need it gone as i need the space so the price is now £4700

Please no more messers

Ricky

·
Registered
221 Posts
can you text me your postcode and number please 07873918800 i'm interestedin this going to look at another one today if it falls through i will come to yours thanks.

·
Registered
16 Posts
i think no i shall call yesterday because i'm interessted but i must takes the car with a trailer she can't drive. co it's too complicate for me because i'm french.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
The car needs the front turbo looking at as it's noisy and it needs mapping as it hunts at idle and it's running rich at some points a lean at others according to my wide band

the battery is pretty much knackard as it's been left for so long and one of the tyres has a slow puncture

there is no tax and no mot

based on this the car in my eyes is not drivable although it does start and drive but I would not drive it any distance as the risk of wrecking the engine is high with the fueling as far out as it is

ricky

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks for that. "Unfinished projects" can be quite scary and sometime impossible to finish but this car seems quite do-able. I would like to pop around and have a look at it soon.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
No problem chill, just call me when you want to organise it

also I notice you live in e11, my mum lives in bushwood and I know leytonstone, your not far from me really

1 - 20 of 21 Posts