GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a K/93 in Gunmetal grey, 60,000miles.
A few aftermarket parts including Nismo exhaust/suspension.
R34 engine/blowers/elbows.
Uprated clutch fitted at Abbey this weekend, and some trust plugs a couple of months ago.
17in Silver BBS's.
Turbo timer.

There is nothing to my knowledge that needs doing to the car, and it was on the ramps this weekend and driven after the clutch was fitted. Brakes/disks are fine, No crunching in any gears. And no creaks bangs or nasty noises when in motion.

I bought the car with nasty bucket seats but stuck a pair in that I had from an old car so both are available.

I don't mind arranging shipping for the car for oversea's buyers if payment is cleared first in full.

I want a cheap something or other that I can learn to drift in so obviously nothing too expensive as i'll be crashing id expect....

7,500gbp

Contact Sam on 07731053654

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I also have a Toyota MR2 twin entry turbo, its t-bar roof model in black.
Low milage with a few aftermarket parts i.e wheels/wing/exhaust and a hairdryer thingy stuck on the side! ( not my doing I must stress) Still it's a straight undamaged clean car with no rust and a chav's dream.
I'd want around the 3k mark for it, then I'm in no rush to sell the GTR.

Thanks

Will add some pics of it if theres any interest.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Couldn't tell you the mileage of the engine as it was fitted in Japan, [email protected] said he'd guess it was fairly low mileage and it was as sweet as a nut. Only imported early this year so just some bits and bats in Japanese and what Ive had done here.

It has tax and mot, and im near Leeds.

Regards

·
Registered
310 Posts
R34 engine is a red-top is it not? Maybe you mean it is an R33 engine!

Russell

3,666 Posts
Wuz,

Well the rocker covers are RED in the pictures at the top of this thread.

The motors sounds real sweet , no turbo gaskets blow so this make me think the motor hasnt had a hard life.

This is a good price for clean unspoilt 32 GTR.

Mark

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Mark, I'll slip you that 20 quid later..LOL!

It's defo a 34 engine Russell, and turbo's, obviously making the car more responsive as they are newer than the standard 32.

Ramrod- I'm based near Leeds, but I get around.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Sam -you have a reply to your PM. Say the word and I am there, money in hand!

Russell

1 - 20 of 23 Posts