GTR Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi people. i have for sale my r32 gtr in white. i,ve owned the car since may 04 and has been garaged since october 04. the car is in good condition for age few blemishes nothing serious 2 little cracks on bumper and scratch on rear quarter. the steering wheel is a bit worn as was when brought car. do have momo but never got round to fittin as need boss. the car is a 91 on a J it got 11 month mot,some history, its done 54000 and is standard apart from cat back zorst, greddy hard pipe kit oil cooler 17x9 alloys with new toyo 255/50/17 t1rs apex coilovers and torque split controller. the car has had a new genuine nissan clutch, nismo front arm bushes, turbo and manifold gaskets and four wheel aligment. the car stars first time with no rattles or smoke. had new plugs but could do with a service as been standing for so long like oil and filter and belts. i have a uprated fuel pump and cusco oil catch tank both new never fitted that will come with car.

if you have any questions of your own then plz feel free to email or phone 07737807212. pics on request as i dont know how to get them on

asking price 7,500 ovno px considered no subarus though

1 - 5 of 5 Posts