performance wise
spec
etc

Ryan

·
Registered
515 Posts
Rb20DET

Try the Skylines Downunder website. They're more helpful when it comes to none GTR's! No offence guys....I think they're just worried about getting wupped on the circuit by GTSt's ;) Bring it on!

James

Off the top of my head, it's got 220bhp from the RB20DET. The drive train is constant 50/50 and doesn't have ATESSA like GTR's. Thats about all I can remember. Top speed should be about 150mph and the 0-60 is probably 6-6.5

·
Registered
905 Posts
Sorry Drift, but as I have one I think I am right here...

Off the top of my head, it's got 220bhp from the RB20DET. The drive train is constant 50/50 and doesn't have ATESSA like GTR's. Thats about all I can remember. Top speed should be about 150mph and the 0-60 is probably 6-6.5

My R32 GTS4 has Altessa 4wd, complete with torque split meter, Hicas, and looks like its as rare as rocking horse $hit.... Top speed of mine is 112, still limited, so I dunno, 0-60 is about right, just tested it, I got 0-60 in 6.2 of a stopwatch, BUT the Auto box was NOT in sports mode.....I must have another go but I keep forgetting it's there!!!!

:D

Si

·
Registered
10 Posts
Sorry to hijack the thread, but am I right in thinking that a manual gearboxed R32 2 door GTs4T would be quite rare then?

Back on subject, I'm sure that the early R32 GTs4T's had SUPER HICAS and Altessa as standard, I think that the tech specs of these cars changed in 1992 along with some cosmetic changes as well.
ian

·
Registered
10 Posts
Simon I'm not sure :confused: if you are reffering to me or not. But if you are, who needs to be converted to fast cars I love them all! ;)
ian

1 - 9 of 9 Posts