GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a weird fault with my r32 gts t. Sometimes it runs sweet. Then other times it reaching around 2500 rpm and it runs very lumpy and rough. and it bounces up and down a 1000 rpm. I had it checked over and no faults can be found. I VE CHANGED EVERYTHING and still cant find the fault.
Has anyone else had anything like this?
Cheers

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Kind of hard to make out what you're trying to describe, but have you checked the AFM? The coils breaking down can make it run rough too.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
afm

Im not sure if AFM has been checked but I had to replace one of the coils because it was failing. Its a weird fault and very difficult to decsribe.

·
Registered
932 Posts
Sound like a AFM fault. Has the ecu been checked for fault codes? Somtimes a AFM fault will not register as a fault but if the diagnostics equipment can read realtime data it may be worth checking the afm voltage when the fault happens.

Richard

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The ecu was checked for faults and even changed but didnt cure it. Im starting to think it may be the AFM. I ll hav to fix after christmas now. But thanks for advice.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just quick update I cleaned the AFM. and problem has disappeared. Cheers for the advice its running sweet now apart from not liking the snow lol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts