GTR Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. My dad has just brought an R32 GTS-T which has the following modifications engine wise;
Full exhaust system,
Air filter.

It was rolling roaded at 245BHP, 198BHP @the wheels.

Im thinking of buying him a few bits for christmas depending on the pricr, but am unsure where to start as i have only had a Punto GT myself, and am unfamiliar with the skylines.

I was thinking of either a FMIC, or an uprated fuel pump, or a chip, or if there is anything else? I dont have a huge amount to spend but would like to get something different for him, as he has plenty of socks and lynx deodorant already lol.

What is the best thing to get to compliment the current modifications and would he see a slight increase in BHP?

I know there is a search button, and i have used it, but would like to know the best order to tune the engine bit by bit.

Any help at all much appreciated!
Thanks, Martin

·
Registered
733 Posts
I would advise on downpipes, Decat pipe and maybe a boost controller to rise boost a little.

Anymore power needed would require some bigger outlay.

How much power to you want to get out of it.

If power is not needed, Then why don't you go for a new look for it instead. A lot cheaper than going down the power road. The money you need to spend for a lot more power, You might aswell buy a gtr.

Go for the looks with new alloys, Bodykit and interior make over.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts