GTR Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey was wondering if insurance will cover me if I cut into the crash guard. Herd some pretty scary story's of people getting hit and then ended up having to pay for it all cuz insurance didn't cover them due to tampering with the structural integrity of the car. I called the police department and asked today they said its okay as long as you don't mess with the sensors for deploying the air bags or deter the integrity of the car so cutting the body kit is fine. Also dont have anything outside of the car that is dangerous that's all he told me... So I'm wondering if you guys had any issues with insurance with these coolers on?

·
Registered
826 Posts
mine is rb26 converted and i have no issues with it i have informed insurance about it and everything seems fine you shouldnt have to cut much if any of the front crash bar out for the fmic although i cant confirm this 100 per cent as mine dont have airbags post some pics up and you might get some clarification or a quick call to some well known tuners will give you the info you need good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts