GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking about getting an R32 gts-t or gts4 rather than a r33 gtst because it is smaller (just) and rarer, but has anyone ever owned one and are they any good to drive and live with??? (wish i could afford an r32 gtr!):)

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
I have had an R32 GTS4 (An HNR32) for three years, I wanted it because it was quite a novelty, most of them are either four-door, automatic, or grey. So when a red, manual, two-door came up, I had to have it. Its basically a slow GTR in a round and about sort of way, and is as easy to live with as any two-door coupe - they are cheap as chips in Japan now too so its a great time to buy them.

Most 32 GTS's are rear drive (HR's and HCR's) but there are still a fair few four-drivers around (HNR's) - peek on a few of the Japanese auction sites and you are sure to find one, but dont expect the importers to find many for you anymore, they are worth too little to be worth the time or effort.

·
Registered
6,560 Posts
Yes, can recommend them, we had a great run out of ours, raced it for 2 years and ended up getting it quicker than the street GTR's in NZ.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts