GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Morning all...

Whilst my Skyline is in the post (another 6-7 weeks before delivery - bugger) I am interested to know what can be done given certain restrictions... it is an R32 GTS-t, fitted with the 2.0 single turbo as I am sure you know ;) so here goes....

Anyway, I suppose filter and exhaust are first, presumably HKS are the done thing?

What boost can I run on standard fueling/turbo/pistons, and with the above mods any estimates on power?

What gives first on the above, presumably fueling can be increased a little to give more boost on standard internals (I heard these things are strong...)

Is there any benefit (can it be done even), in fitting a T28 from a Pulsar as I understand this is slighly bigger?

Can standard breakes/clutch/gearbox handle all the above?

A lot of questions I know, I guess the jist of it is I would like to know the max I can goto without putting in forged pistons and mahooosive turbo and lunching the gearbox....

Cheers all
Pad.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nice one mate,

appreciate the advice. I guess the turbo is the first thing that needs replacing then if you want bigger power then...

Let us know how it goes then.

Laters,
Pad

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still wont be able to keep up with your beast even if I tuned the nads off it!!!!

You dont fancy chopping yours in then? I managed to get £5500 for my Pulsar (which was clean but standard) and am payin over a grand less for the new one so quids in.....

go on, you know you want to...:D

Laters,
Pad

1 - 3 of 3 Posts