GTR Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know what price these are going for with manual transmission. I have been offered one with 80,000klms for £1,500. Does that seem a good price?

Regards,

PaulP.

·
Registered
344 Posts
£1500?!! :eek:

Is that the price in Japan? I have just paid £4300 for an auction grade 4 GTS-T type M with manual gearbox, but that is OTR in UK, with Mot & Tax...

Laters,
Pad

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
GTS-T

Pad,
I beleive that price is just the price of the car in japan, I realise that theres shipping and duty/VAT to pay but i can get it on the road for £2,400. Sounds good to me...........Now where my check book!!!.

PaulP.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi Paul,

The price sounds reasonable to me. Do you know if he will be offering any other skyline's at reasonable prices in about 2 years?

Thanks,
-Elliot

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
GTS-T

Elliot,
Thanks for putting my old Skyline up for sale on your web page, much appreciated, regarding this guy may well have others for sale, what are you after?.

PaulP.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Hi Paul,

No problem. :)
I'm after an R34 25GT Turbo, although a 25GT would do. (2-Door)

I've not got the money yet, as I've not got my licence yet, but when I have the money in 2 years would he have some in stock?

Thanks,
-Elliot

·
Registered
992 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
GTS-t

Elliot,
I will definately find out for you, In 2 years time i am sure there will be more R34's coming through the auctions. just let me know wehn you need one.

Thanks again for your past offer of help.

PaulP.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts