GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I have bought a diesal out of necessity and have to sell my skyline. The body work of this car is rough. There is quite a lot of rust on one of the rear wheel arches (this is not imposible to repair though)

The car has been scraped badly down both sides (this does not effect the operation of the doors and is cosmetic).

The interior is in quite good condition. There are nice skyline overmats in the rear.

There is a blowing on the rear section of the exhaust which would be easy to repair. I have not done so as the boy racer in me likes the noise it makes. The exaust is large bore and not standard.

I have owned this car for a year now and i have used it to drive 20 miles to work and back daily. It has never once missed a beat or let me down in any way whatsoever. This is no dout the most mechanically reliable car i have ever owned.

The TAX and MOT run to the end of Jan, so if your quick you can drive it home legally.

All it should need for the mot is a little filler in the rear arch to smooth out the sharp edges. The cracked windscreen passed the mot last year.

The car is based near lowestoft in suffolk.

£500.00 pound is all i am asking, i will acept no offers as this car is worth the money in parts.

You may wish to give me a call on 01502 716818 or 07999874561. I can e-mail pictures to private e-mail address's if needed.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, forgot to mention.

The car has a clifford thatcham 3 alarm and imoboliser central locking system, a turbo timer and clarion rds cd player. The Tax runs to end of feb not jan.

Thanks

·
Registered
7 Posts
might be easyer for you to post pics up here?
This could be the ideal project for me and would arpeciate a quick reply as i wont be online till monday night :thumbsup:

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2ltre, i expect the power to be pretty standard. it feels about 180-200bhp. it certainly out performs my little 1.8turbo scimitars ss1s.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The car would make a grate drift car. What project are you looking to do?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It is a bargain. i am not looking for a profit, i just want a nice new home for it.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Please do not contact me further. The Car has been sold. Many thanks for your enquireies.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts