GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
found this while was looking around on the net :Envy Performance Ltd: Headlight Intake (BNR32) i can see that it has a light in it, but i was wondering, would it be legal to use in the UK on the roads? cant seem to see what the lights do on it,

Many thanks

James.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one? :wavey:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
With the full vent fitted you can drive legally 1/2 hour after sunrise and 1/2 hour before sunset.

I would imagine that the same rule would apply to this product as the lights on each side of the car wouldn't match up, and in the dark people may think you are two seperate vehicles?!?

Besides the front lights on the BNR32 are bad enough without degrading them further :)

It would be nice if someone could develop a quick release mechanism so you could switch between the light and the vent..

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
If I can change mine in the JAE storm on the A1 under a road bridge getting splashed by trucks, anyone can:D

You must have a few spare sets of knuckles dave! :p
Took me ages and some amount of pain!

I think you should be able to drive legally with these as you can drive around town with yor side lights on no probs, just depends how you wire the light on the vent.
I got a £30 fine the other week for driving with my spots on. My hid bulbs had just blown so i thought it would be safer to have bright lights turned on rather than just dull sidelights, not according to the plod! :rolleyes:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts