GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
have found a bit about the beasty here on this site .
http://www.carforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-7933.html
only 11 were built, 3 were sold Modifed by HKS from the ground up. they were based on the last few 1994 R32's made, almost like the Z tune R34.
here are some pics and specs of it :

HKS Zero R

zero - 60 = 3.1seconds
1/4 mile = 11.0
Peak HP/RPM = 450/7500
Peak torque/RPM = 361/6000

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
kool, good link that, loads of good pics too. does look really nice.

·
6,821 Posts
. . . and as I said: imagine you aquired that car in 1994! Pure madness and beauty.:smokin:

·
6,821 Posts
I would like to open my R32 bonnet and it should look like this . . .in 2005 ZeroR spec:600ps/7400rpm and 66kgm/4400rpm

·
Registered
583 Posts
Z TUNE said:
Nice one James

Looks like no expense spared, 2.8l with v-cam and 600ps/7400rpm

Here's a great linkhttp://www.hks-tf.co.jp/complete/zeror.htm
Amazingly the link isn't referring to the 1994 model but a new re-release for 2006 that HKS is prepared to build if you stump up the cash. The actual 1994 edition was 450ps which is amazing how it laid down a 0-60 of 3.1s ! Anyway the new version is 600 as already mentioned so I can imagine the damn thing flies lol

One thing to note is that the re-release uses 2530s and is a 2.8L whereas the original 1994 ZERO R used a single setup of the TA45S (whatever the hell turbo that is!) and a 2.7L bottom :cool:

PS I'm also trying to find some information on the ultra rare TRUST Greddy RX GTR 32 which the car was originally built to match up to but can't find a sausage on it so if anyone has any info please don't hold back ;)

·
Registered
326 Posts
I first heard about this car a couple of years ago, and I really liked the rear spoiler, and the diffuser. Looking at it now, I'm not a big fan of the front bumper at all, and the rest of the body modifications seem to lose the rear arch bulges and generally add more clutter. I still prefer the overall look of my 32 GT-R to the ZeroR, maybe it's because I have one now, whereas I didn't then.

Anyway, I remember feeling gutted when I heard they just left the remaining cars out in the cold and rain and they gradually deteriorated over the years. I did have a magazine article on it once, but now all I could find was these images:

I believe they also relocated the petrol filler inside the door, or something like that.

But I'd still have one. I really like the wheels and the interior modifications too.

·
6,821 Posts
I only found the GReddy RX S-ROC R33.

·
Premium Member
3,884 Posts
I have a few articles about the TRUST Greddy RX GTR 32 but all in Japanese.
This is the car that in one incarnation looks like it has a supercharger and turbochargers. I'll have to scan the pages some time.

·
6,821 Posts
. . do you have them in a jap. GTR magazine? I remember an article inside one, but have to check 30 of them . . .:rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
There is an article by DCD in the latest HPI magazine on the 'current' version of the Zero-R. :cool:
Lucky man got to drive it too (I'm not jealous, I'm not, I'm not) :bawling: :p

·
Registered
9,546 Posts
Get yourselves a copy of HPI or an upcoming issue of J-tuner to find out more;)

This is one of the best GTRs I've ever driven! (I seem to say this a lot lately....:D)

·
Banned
11,494 Posts
DCD said:
Get yourselves a copy of HPI or an upcoming issue of J-tuner to find out more;)

This is one of the best GTRs I've ever driven! (I seem to say this a lot lately....:D)
Was it the 2006 Zero-R or 2005 Zero-R? It mentioned both on the site.

HPI?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts