GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

Hopefully I will be in GTR ownership come the weekend so I am looking for Nismo side and rear spats. Also looking for the nismo air ducts for the front bumper.

Thanks,

Wade

·
Registered
26,442 Posts
be aware however the new ones produced, are not the same composition than the original ones at the time. That said i would always go for new over used anyway.

·
Registered
810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you!! I'm trying to remember my old ones on the white R32 I owned. From memory I think they had some flex to them rather than the rigid fibreglass.

·
Registered
26,442 Posts
correct, the original are like a rubber type material. The new ones will fit perfect as its nismo, but the price people ask for used, id just have new ones, they come with the clips but you probably in for near on 3k for a set for new

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Top secret do a good N1 copy, I will know if parcel force can deliver, must be hard to find its only been here since 1938

·
Registered
26,442 Posts
TS ones Robbie dont fit that well :( they need modifying to fit

they are id say 85% fit.

The nismo ones fit 100% but its the full kit not just the side pods.

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
TS ones Robbie dont fit that well :( they need modifying to fit

they are id say 85% fit.

The nismo ones fit 100% but its the full kit not just the side pods.
Interestingly I heard they were 95% fit and just cut the side skirts.... I have glacier rear, and real Nismo N1 vents so not a complete cheapskate.

Nismo clutch slave cylinder.....

·
Registered
26,442 Posts
was not suggesting you are.

They will need adjusting to fit. Nismo is OEM, so other manufacturers are always going to be off the market. TS is pretty good but still need modifying, as does K-Parts, and others who supply them. TS ones are not cheap 35,000 yen i think? but better than most.

·
Registered
422 Posts
@matty32
Can you confirm the OEM Nissan optional rear spats (mostly called Nismo rear spats), the parts sitting behind the rear wheels, are made out of some foam rubber material?

I have them on my car and have a second set with slight damage lying around and someone telling me the original spats are made from hard plastic?

·
Registered
26,442 Posts
you need to put up a picture.

i may have ones on file when mine came off last summer. il check.

they are stamped with the part no from memory

·
Registered
422 Posts
Looking like this:

Been a lot on yahoo auctions a few years ago. Can't find any now there.

Picture from my spares:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts