GTR Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above, Ive got roughly 7.5k to spend and this will be my first GTR. So its gotta be a good one!! Im not too sure whether I want the 32 or 33 so im still looking at both models atm.. Im also from Belfast so please understand its not as easy as me coming to view a car, Im hoping anyone who has one for sale has tonnes of pictures or is willing to take alot of pictures as when I choose a car ill want to be positive its the one for me. Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Hi

Im just about to put my R32 GTR up for sale. Its an 1994 L Reg, Version 3 so one of the last made.
Its in excellent condition all round, running 430+bhp @ 1.1bar. All the mods on the car are quality brands and not cheap copies etc.
I will be looking for £8400 or very close to that, yes I no thats more than what you have but if you want a very good car then I can asure you of that! The only reason I am selling is because of my circumstances, basically I cant get insured on it :-(

Let me no if your interested, I have no problem giving you any kind of information about the car or anything to do with Skylines in general. Ive owned 4 now lol. Piccys wont be a problem either.

PM if your interested.

Baz

1 - 4 of 4 Posts