GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys (and girls!),

I am going to be getting one of the above (hopefully soon), and would value your opinions on the merits of each of the above GTR's.

Personally, I love the 33's looks, but know I can get a better spec 32 for the same dosh...

I am also interested to hear your experiences of when you made 'that purchase' - was it an import you got, or did you buy from somewhere in UK? Are there any pitfalls and issues I need to consider...?

I have already chatted to a couple of regular members on here who are high on my list of contacts, for when my funds comes through - so if you have any recommendations of who I should see it would be grately appreciated. :D

thanks chaps......:)

·
Registered
997 Posts
Buy one of each,let the Bank worry about the expense.

Henry;)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bankers...

Thanks Henry! Great plan, just dont think somehow the Bank will see it that way..:D

We can still but dream.

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Still looking??

Still looking for a car??

Just wondering as i have a rather heavily modified R32 for sale.

[email protected]

Will forward details and spec on for you if you mail me your address.

jason

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
had the same dilema - was just in the process of buying R32 (530bhp) and the guy decided he wasn't going to sell - luck for me a R33 came up the same week (579bhp) - [both engines by Rod Bell] - & I'm glad I went for the R33 - I take it you've driven both?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
driven..?

Duka - sad to say I've driven neither:( (Yet!!!) - but am always interested in other peoples views and opinions.

Jason abz - I'd love to see your car pics and details mate!:) send them to my mail address on here if you could. Ta.

Anyone else want to add their 10p worth? (how many euro's is that:rolleyes: ?)

Come on...R32/R33??? - looks/performance/handling etc etc? Or are they too similar to compare??

fyi - got an offer on me house today! :D :D

..another day closer to the GTR badge!:smokin:

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
when I was looking to buy it was a toss up between an Evo 6 or a Skyline....I like the outside of the 32 but hated the interior...just personal preference...'borrowed' a tuned Evo6 for a week and fell in love with it....but then a 33 came up for the right money and I just had to have it...to be honest, I havent regretted it....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Jason ir right!

Spot on there Jason although i dont know the full details!!

Duka you will have no bother with the engine!!

I have a 650+ bhp engine built by RB Motorsport and have kicked its head in now for over 6 months!! and use it for work virtually every day, still purrs like a baby!!;)

Stu

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
yip it is keiths old car - I was tempted by a 4dr R32 but it fell through - glad it did as the white R33 is an absolute gem - all credit to RB & Keith for the preperation & condition.

WELL HAPPY!!:D

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
on a personal note I'd hang out for a R33 - bodywork possibly not as pure as a 32, but interior streets ahead:smokin:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts