GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm picking up the car tomorrow - R32GTS T, I just can't wait.

I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas, I don't think I'll sleep tonight :runaway:

Kids are all grown up, only room for me and the missus - a dream come true for both of us!

Already got the Skyline Smile :D

·
Registered
348 Posts
congratulations mate and enjoy

i bought mine 2 month ago and i cant put it down if you know what i mean
mine is the gtr 32.

go and play till you run out of road............:chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Collected today

Me and the missus picked the car up today in the most HORRENDOUS weather. Thunder storm, floods and hail :(

We filled up with petrol and had a bite to eat before the 50 mile journey home in torrential rain.

The drive started with a stretch of open dual-carriageway :D but I gave it a bit too much and bang - I was "shaking hands" with the rear end.

I just managed to control the fish-tailing before changing underwear and driving a lot more respectfully :eek:

The rain stopped, and the sun came out after a short while, and a great cruise home was enjoyed.

Our 17 year old son was waiting on the drive when we got home, wearing a Skyline grin to match ours :D

Fantastic!!

Graham

·
Registered
348 Posts
I love it when its wet the r32 gtr realy knows what its doing ,
dont mean to boast but i can keep a good slide going when i time it right.:chuckle:

once again congrats and enjoy the beast.:bowdown1:

·
Registered
324 Posts
Nice one mate, bet u're chuffed!! Nothing quite like picking up your new toy is there ;), shame about the weather though, it might be my fault as i got the bucket and sponge out again!

·
Registered
352 Posts
Nice one buddy!

Ive not long had my 32gtst, but i love it!!

Enjoy! :)

Rich

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Congrats.
Only had mine 3-4 weeks, and I've still got the grin on my face.
My wife has never known me so keen to go anywhere - pop to the shop - into town - ANY EXCUSE to get behind the wheel.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I finally got to drive on a nice dry A road today, WOW!

Had to take the guys from work out for a spin - it would have been rude not to:chuckle:

I just keep smilin'

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
class car... i used to have one, and OMG was it fun...
just love the power slidy things ya can do in them...
stunning motor.

p.s. - i too still have the smile and mines been broke for a couple of months now,,,:rolleyes:

·
GTROC Member
5,037 Posts
Know exactly how you feel mate, picked up my R32 GTR yesterday :) was peeing down with rain all the way home too !

1 - 10 of 10 Posts