GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
Many of you may have already seen the R33 and R34 stainless fuseboxes available in the forum shop here:
Products - GTR OWNERS CLUB

I make these and have now finally got round to making the 1st R32 version. I need to find someone nearby so I can check fitment. Once I'm happy with the fitment, these can be duplicated in a very short space of time and also be on offer in the site shop but at a cheaper price than the R33/34 version due to being of smaller size.

Can anyone help please.....not just for me but also for the benefit of other members on the site.
I am located at Coningsby near Lincoln but can travel within reason or meet halfway.

Thanks.
Phil.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is a pic of the R32 version ready and waiting for trial fit:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Approximately £26 through the shop with the GTR badge diamond head etched into the mirror polished stainless.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I will put them on ebay as well but to keep in line with forum rules, on here I can only advertise to sell through the shop :thumbsup:

·
Registered
549 Posts
wow that looks lovely, if i was closer i would love to try it on but im about 300 miles from you lol

I will definately be ordering one though :)

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LOL, Edinborough is a bit excessive but you're more than welcome :p

As soon as they are made, I already have the designs on autocad ready for a laser cut batch of 20 so there should be plenty to go around.

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
fuse box cover

please could you drop me a pm wene these are ready for sale as they do look very nice indeed,cheers.:wavey:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'll make sure it is well advertised once available. No offence but if I was to try and pm everyone interested, i'm almost certain to miss some out....they've shown ALOT of interest already :thumbsup:

·
Registered
137 Posts
Ive already got a shiney one in my 32 with the fuse layout on it but i like the look of yours more so make me one as well m8. Looks like its going to be pretty popular.

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
You have PM :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still needing someone who's available nearby peoples. I'm in Spalding/Peterborough area this weekend and going to Silverstone on sunday for the day.

The sooner someone comes forward to let me check fitment, the sooner these can be openly available to members...and after talks with John, we will now be able to offer them to NON-MEMBERS through the shop as well! :bowdown1:

·
Registered
9,654 Posts
If someone can get an R32 to Phil then he's going make some more & bring them to next Saturdays GTROC LONDON MEET at the Ace Cafe London after chatting with him today.

I was going to go up on Saturday with mine, but as I now have to work we need someone else.

RDGEREMIA - They should be in the shop so click the 'SHOP' link above.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Help still needed peeps!

PLEEEEEEAAASSSSEEE! :D
I need to check these fit before i can make anymore and supply everyone who wants one.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
GOOD NEWS!!!

I was unable to find anyone nearby with a 32 GTR so took a drive across to meet Dave Wilkins today and these fusebox covers are a perfect fit! :)
I'm taking the measurements to the laser company tomorrow and will hopefully have a batch cut by monday. After that, they get etched and folded so fingers crossed, these very popular items will be ready in around 2 weeks from now.

ABS box covers and brake res covers will also be available shortly after.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts