GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,209 Posts
I assume you are referring to the rod/shaft. If so it isn't uncommon for the rod to get a bit floppy with age. I've not noticed any problems with mine but perhaps if someone else was to handle it they would notice (things like this can creep up on you).

I'll bet that the rod isn't unique to the car so a younger, fresher rod from another car might might be possible. I wonder if the S13 item is the same.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys :)

I wonder if I damaged it a little when I stripped it down recently. It just has a bit of twist in it. Probably one from an S13 would work.

I'll take it apart and have a look. Last thing I want is for it to snap off while I'm flashing someone, that would be embarrassing.

·
Owner of the MSNSPS
5,209 Posts
Thanks guys :)

I wonder if I damaged it a little when I stripped it down recently. It just has a bit of twist in it. Probably one from an S13 would work.

I'll take it apart and have a look. Last thing I want is for it to snap off while I'm flashing someone, that would be embarrassing.
Nothing worse than going for a flash and the rod comes off in your hand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.