GTR Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys ,

I've got a boost gauge in a single pillar pod in my R32 GTR . But the gauge has condensation in it , so I want to replace it with a new one. I want a retro looking one , not one that lights up like the defi one's ? More mechanical looking if you know what I mean? Any suggestions?

Also , the pillar pod I have was one that came with the car , and it doesn't look like it's made for the R32 , really bad fit on it. Does anyone know where I could buy one that fits for the R32's please?

My other option is to move the Boost gauge down to the circular vent by the steering wheel... think it's a neat solution?

Cheers guys
1 - 3 of 3 Posts