GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m selling my GTR gearbox out of my R32, selling due to the car being off the road for a refresh/rust repair/upgrade and I have a OS88 gearbox to go it it, has had the bell housing repaired. Any questions just ask, cash on collection or bank transfer Offers around £3800

·
Registered
20 Posts
Just as a tip on the value, since you seem to be eager to sell and i've seen you drop the price several times, and have had very few people that seem intrested?

The price of a New OS Giken 5 speed with OS Giken shafts is around £1900 (RHDJapan)
The "normal" price for a stock working gearbox is (lets take something on the lower end rather than the high end since we are adding the OS Giken value anyway) ~£1200-1300 (Google, Ebay, etc)

So then if we take the price of the box, £1200, plus 50% of a brand new OS Giken kit, £950, then we land at £2150, round that up to £2300-2400

That is how i would estimate the value if buying or selling
Im not trying to be a jerk, im just trying to help you get rid of it :)
(I dont want to buy it, im not trying to "steal it", i have all the boxes i need already)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Znurf, that price from RHD doesn’t include the shipping to your country and it also doesn’t include having the box build but thanks for the tip

1 - 8 of 8 Posts