GTR Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys!! These parts are up for grabs!!!

GTR R32/R33 PPG 5 speed straight cut close ratio dog box, top spec box good for 900bhp. Comes with os giken centre plate, new selectors and new bearings fitted by RB motorsport. Only done 8 miles since £1800 rebuild, always run on redline oil. It also comes with twin plate OS giken clutch and plates only 8 miles old as well!!
Single piece propshaft will be included in the sale. The box is complete and ready to fit.
£5000(blown engine forces very reluctant sale).

Garrett gt30/71 (2 off), T3 flange turbos full roller with steel bearing cages for anti lag, ported housings on the inlets, come with 2x38mm tial wastegates all on vband clamps, turbo exhaust housings come with vbands also.Brand new in the wraper!!!! Good for 800-900bhp on a stroker engine
£2450

See the pictures below. For more info phone Colin on 07920494669 or email [email protected]

Cheers!!

·
Registered
558 Posts
no its just stronger than the stock one,made from billet alloy rather than a cast one.

i need a box for my 33, but my job aint looking to good at the moment so dare not spend anything.
i have dealt with trav before,top bloke good to his word.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Cheers Car32!!

Not so good news about your job situation. A couple of my mates haven't been lucky due to whats happening financially in the UK:nervous:

Turbos are now sold!!!!

Gearbox is now down to £4750!!!!

Cheers
Trav

·
Registered
373 Posts
In trested in the gear box have an o3 zx6r 636 ohlins shock sterring damper apkpovic exhaust the cleanest example out dry miles only 7 k wood swap can send pics if intrested if not is was worth a try lol

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your right about one thing........... it was worth a try. LOL!!

Gearbox itself has now been offered at £4200.

Anyone else interested??

Trav

1 - 10 of 10 Posts