GTR Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone knows anything about doin a r324 build but changing the rear lights into r34 as well... since the r324 just looks stupid with r32 tail lights... can u please let me know of any info you or someone you know might have on this issue????

thanks!!

·
Vendor
12,640 Posts
we have a pair of rear lights here if you need them.

·
Registered
8 Posts
might have figured a way if you can view my home page it may help you, as I have done what you are looking for. It took me 2 years to get all done from start to finish.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
i took a look at ur car it looks amazing!! i can do all the body kit and stuff i just need to know the easiest way of getting the rear all figured out anyway u could help me out?? maybe give me some pointers on how to fit the kit?

car looks dope!

·
Registered
8 Posts
The best way is with a rear clip as I did in the photos,.. I have done it as a sequence so just go back to the start of the set and you'll see the steps as the clip came and the rear was unzipped.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I set out to make it a one of a kind- it handles really well ,with the nimbleness of the r32 and the style of a r34. By adding my own elements I have personalized it my way, with enough of each to still tell what is what.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts