GTR Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Assuming that it isn't too much of a pain in the arse to remove, I shall be looking to sell my rollcage. It is a HKS Kansai item designed for an R32 and I am looking to sell it for £400.

See pics below. The Recaro seat may also be up for sale if it transpires that I'm too fat to fit into it - so I'll keep you posted on that.

Talat.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
4 point harness fixing?

Talat,

Sorry don't mean to get your hopes up I have but a mere inquiry.

I see in your picture (2nd one) that you have a 4 point harness , can I ask did you have new fixings put in place??

The fronts look as though they are fixed to the existing seat belt bolts (replacing bolt with eye bolt), the rears I can't really see. I fixed the rears in my Subaru STI 5 to the back seat belt fixings.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seat belt

Ian,

I haven't got a clue as I haven't seen the car yet. It gets custom cleared today and I'll get a chance to have a look at it in the yard on Saturday. I'll let you know the results of my findings then.

Talat.

·
Registered
178 Posts
Roll cage

Talat,

Lets talk, I really only use the car for track days now, so I'll be interested in the cage, where are you based?

Cheers,

Dave

·
Registered
709 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dave,

I'm located in London. How soon would you want it if you do decide to go ahead with the purchase ?

Talat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts