GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale. the whole seat set from an R32 GT-R in VERY good condition.

no burn marks or any marks at all.:smokin:

not much else to say really except ive got LOADS of pics. i got a bit trigger happy as they are in such good condition:D

ok price £120 +p&p although collection is prefered, as always if yuor not too far i might be able to deliver!!!

these need to go asap please

cheers guys

kev:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i spose i could for a quick sale, £60 + p&p? where abouts in midlesex are you? theses seats are at TRracing if you want to collect!!

kev

·
Registered
167 Posts
so that'll be 60 for the fronts too then yeah??
if so ill have them

can you get a price to ship them to ireland? if not how about i collect them on the 9th of april ill be over for ists at silverstone so could make a detour to get them?

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
wow lots of interest!

ok im not wiling to separate the rear bench into 2 sorry mate.

i have sent a PM to one lucky guy, if he agrees to the sale then these are sold if it falls through i will contact the next person on the list!! fair is fair!

thanks guys:thumbsup:

kev

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
wow lots of interest!

ok im not wiling to separate the rear bench into 2 sorry mate.

i have sent a PM to one lucky guy, if he agrees to the sale then these are sold if it falls through i will contact the next person on the list!! fair is fair!

thanks guys:thumbsup:

kev
Hi Kev

I hope your ok with this but we can supply split reat benches if you dont want to split them.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok, sorry guys but ive had a lot going on. at the moment i really dont want to have to post these as obviously they are huge and it would cost a lot!

i am ok with separating the fronts from the rears but i dont want to split the rear bench in two.

please reply again if you are able to pick up from TRracing or hertfordshire/essex at least.

one guy hasnt been on here recently to reply to my PM and i realy want these gone asap.

paypal is prefered or cash on collection. im going oz next week so i want these gone by the weekend.

cheers guys

kev:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok the front seats have sold but the rears are still available!! i really want these gone asap now. collection only as it costs loads to post these!

kev

1 - 20 of 22 Posts