GTR Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After much thought over the last two months I've decided that I might sell my R32 GTR. I've owned the car for 6+ years now, But after reaching 35 soon I think my boy racing days are over and it's time for a new direction in life. I don't want to part with it might I think it will find someone who will want to drive it more regular than I have over the last two years.

I have new toy in mind, But need to sell this car to fund some of the purchase.

I'm looking for £10,000 for the car with no offers as all the parts listed in my garage are less than 12 months old. Part prices on my garage listing. The OS twin clutch and DBA discs are from RB motorsport and have done only 100 miles, So still need bedding in. The R34 GTR calipers have new pads fitted. Car is taxed and moted, But will put new mot on the car on day of sale with full velet for new owner. Car has had a new timing belt fitted and regualr oil changes. Millage is around 94 KM.

MOT MIllages
2001 - 58,291km
2002 - 70,540km
2003 - 83,200km
2004 - 87,006km
2005 - 94,050km
2006 - 94,709km
Present millage 94,836km

The link for full list of parts is below.
http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/v...?do=view&g=489

I have all the old MOT's and Tax discs. It has been very very realible over the years only letting me down only with a flat battery and mass air flow problem. If you want a good R32 GTR that's been looked after then I say this would be a good choice. People who I've taken out in the car from the skyline site have all stated it has a great loud sound from it, People just love the sound, Real head turner.

I haven't put the car on a dyno yet, But should around 400bhp. I think with the fitted of a new power fc, Bigger fuel pump and bigger injectors, This car should easily reach 500bhp with what I've done to it.

This car is in storage for the winter, So please contact me before viewing so I can get it for you, As it's locked up in the garage down West Wales and we take me two hours to get it and bring it back to Swansea. If requesting a viewing then only serious buyers PLEASE, As don't want to waste my time going to get it and returning it to storage.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still looking for a sale for my car if anybody is interested.

Loads of goodies.

Have updated the parts list and pictures.

Link R32 Skyline GTR - Skyline Owners Forum

£7,999. Sorry no part ex.
Millage is now 99,100khm and open to offers around £7,700.

I have refitted the standard suspension(For comfort, still hard though), Standard ECU(For fuel) and low millage standard turbo's(Piece of mind & No exhuast smoke at all) this week. I have also posted some new pics and mod list updates of this early UK R32 GTR. More details can be sought off me by email. Link above or off the classified ad on ebay(Topgearautosales) later this week. It's all checked, Cleaned and drive tested ready for new owner.

If looking for a nice R32 GTR which is not a fresh import and have had money spent on it, Then look no further. This car is well worth a visit and would please the next owner. You could go cheaper, But the ones I've seen are rough around the edges as they say, Just a quick look in the engine bay will tell the story of the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts