GTR Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just spotted a grey R32 rocketing up the A259.

Must have been Malc !!

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If i remember correctly it had a rear wing.

Also spotted a Midnight Purple R33 about an hour later (would have posted sooner but lost my broadband connection again - which appears to be a set-top box problem rather than a broadband problem).

Cheers,
Daz

·
Registered
167 Posts
Doh...

Late for work.. either that or I was bored behind a Micra... Old people..... Will be rocketing back later...

Sorry if I woke you up DAZ......!!! :eek:)

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
LOL !!

I was awake mate ! Was trying to get a late doctors appointment so wasn't at worked. Happened to catch you going up the road.

Sounded very nice mate - just like when i followed you back from Tuning Jap from the last rolling road day....interesting drive that :D

Daz

·
Registered
167 Posts
Hello Mate..

It was an interesting drive..:p That was a slow run as well.. knew you didn't know the road.. hehe

Had anyone else snooping around your car at night??

Get the best alarm system going.. German Sheppard... Don't seem to get visitors when shes around.. Weird.. Must be something she says (or does)..

Take it easy

Malc

·
Registered
6,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I wouldn't have wanted to go any quicker mate !! I appreciated you hanging out on the wrong side of the road to let me know it was safe to pop past a car (or 3 !) :D

No more trouble with the car. I won't go into the reasons why, but the police have warned the relevant people.....

A big dog wouldn't do any harm though - well, unless someone had a go :D

Catch ya soon mate,
Daz

1 - 7 of 7 Posts