GTR Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there, pretty similar to a post just mentioned for the R33...

Im after a set of front bushes for the R32 GTR front tension rod's... mine are knackered!

Do HKS or such people do bushes for them / are there anyonline web sites???

someone mentioned http://www.whitelineautomotive.co.uk but they are generally a main company that dont sell direct. Just wishing to look at web sites to see what options are out there / available

Cheers in advance!

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
That would be my R33, and im not actually having much luck, I emailed Whiteline and like you say they wont sell direct, I have emailed 3 other companies so far (3 days ago) no answer, as soon as I get anywhere ill let you know as im sure they will do R32 if they do R33 ones

I really need mine now as the tyres are wearing funny

Mark

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
my steering, even thou tracking is spot on, goes all over the place, as whenever i set tracking up, cant be 100% certain wheel is spot on due to play in the front bush! its cracked to bu66ary.... another point to add to the 'blaitantly had a dodgy mot when it came into the country' lol

·
Registered
450 Posts
I'm after these aswell, I rang most of the listed traders for Whiteline on Sat, most had gone home, but APEX said they could get them and I believe Rising Sun Performance are Whiteline traders too, and they post on here in the traders forum.......

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no, i mean i physically cant see it, lol... as in, i got a box saying "attached thumbnails" but box empty ??

·
Registered
6,048 Posts
TEIN
Pillowball tension rods, R32/3 GTR & R32/3 GTS & R34 GT-T. Spherical bearing ends replacing the existing rubber bushing for zero slack.
£170

Im going to get these I think, thanks for reminding me about Whifbitz, I never thought to look there.

Mark.

419 Posts
Abbey

I think have Nissan,Nismo, Tein in stock. Give Mick a ring on 01883 732331. By the way GTS and GTR are different.

Tony

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Me did same today, goin for the nismo bushes around a oner mark, just gotta give card # 2moro :)

hopefully stop the soddin steering pull when it hits a lil rut

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
EssexStu said:
Me did same today, goin for the nismo bushes around a oner mark, just gotta give card # 2moro :)

hopefully stop the soddin steering pull when it hits a lil rut
Hi,

Do you know any company that sell 'Poly' suspension bushes for R32GTR's. I believe the Nismo ones are still rubber... Or am i getting confused:confused:

Cheers

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
got told by mick the nismo 1s are harder wearing, didnt specify if they were poly or rubber.... but know polyflex dont really touch jap stuff which is silly

1 - 18 of 18 Posts