GTR Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im looking (when i get a free minute) to convert the r32 rear lights to the r33 style of afterburners as aposed to oven hobs! was going to keep original r32 outer cover and just try and fit the r33 inner light housing and lense to it. has this ever been done before? can anybody see a potential flaw in the idea?
i would be keeping the indicator etc in same place and will not be using the r33 outer housing.
p.s i know it will take more work that it sounds like lol.

·
Registered
282 Posts
mava_rules said:
im looking (when i get a free minute) to convert the r32 rear lights to the r33 style of afterburners as aposed to oven hobs! was going to keep original r32 outer cover and just try and fit the r33 inner light housing and lense to it. has this ever been done before? can anybody see a potential flaw in the idea?
i would be keeping the indicator etc in same place and will not be using the r33 outer housing.
p.s i know it will take more work that it sounds like lol.

No dispect to your skills but it sounds like it could go horribly wrong, if you like LED's what try something like this:

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not fused on them, i like the r33 standard afterburner lights.
im not going to hack appart the lights on the car i would buy a spare set of each to muck about with so not too much problem if it all goes **** up!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts