1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
26,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some of you may know that we are about to supply this car:

more details here:

http://www.gtr.co.uk/forum/128241-hks-v-cam-r32-gt-r-1995-56k.html

I was lucky enough for the owner to let me spec it how it would have an R32 GT-R...(i miss mine alot, so was fun to do this...:D:thumbsup:)

its currently been sat in Chiba, for a little while, whilst TOMEI, Topsecret, Abflug, ARC, and many others supply some parts to us:D:D

The car is getting overhauled with new yummy bits....

proper pics to follow...but some sneaky cosmetic ones...

new top secret petrol filler cap (matches the new interior top secret bits)

ARC Airbox....you cant get better...threw in a matching ARC rad cap...

Carbon radiator holders added, along with HKS BOV...

Garage Defend carbon cooling panel on....

Border Strut brace....:squintdan:squintdan:squintdan

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Oh my lord that is soooooo nice!!!!
Matty sell your blue barge and get a 32 again!!!!
:D
bob

·
Super Moderator
16,099 Posts
Has anyone here in the UK currently got a v-cam? I really fancy it, but would like to see what it's like first!

·
6,821 Posts
Matty is that the actual HKS V-Cam version?? I was thinking HKS made a newer version that was shown on the TAS . .or did I see wrong?

Anyway great car, I fency such an ARC induction box for my RB25DET, how does it sound?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Has anyone here in the UK currently got a v-cam? I really fancy it, but would like to see what it's like first!
I am not in the uk but over in Ireland but I will be going over to link up with Matty in a little while and I might take the boat and a driver over and drive up through the (mainland) cough cough Matty lol.Your more that welcome to link up in one of the garages along the way and test drive the two cars this one and my 34 with the v cam pro system that's if you can't find anyone closer to home:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
26,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
we are meeting up? really? lol' ;-)

Ian, more pics from today, all parts fitted.

bar the TOMEI fuel items, that will be next week, (and the other bits as described)

R35 Badge

carbon intercooler surround....and abflug diffuser

Apexi Ti exhaust

ready for ship out (wheels are muddy,they are not marked)

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Clean looking car Matthew! Better get out and clean mine, if it'd ever come up that nice!

Just out of curiosity, how much is the splitter thing? And you know the white 32 in the uk now for sale? How much are the carbon rear spats on that car?

Wheres this car going Matty?

·
Registered
26,786 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Matty is that the actual HKS V-Cam version?? I was thinking HKS made a newer version that was shown on the TAS . .or did I see wrong?

Anyway great car, I fency such an ARC induction box for my RB25DET, how does it sound?
ARC are the best filters IMO, had one on the 34, and 32, ive spec'd this car how i would have an R32 GT-R :smokin:

Dean- il pm you matey, we need to catch upanyway

its off to the bad lands :D (ireland)

·
Registered
237 Posts
ARC are the best filters IMO, had one on the 34, and 32, ive spec'd this car how i would have an R32 GT-R :smokin:

Dean- il pm you matey, we need to catch upanyway

its off to the bad lands :D (ireland)
Yep going to put a towbar on there and put it to work get myself some turf:thumbsup:.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Woo-hoo :) Only thing is I'll be depressed getting back into my own car again, haha. Worth it though after the nur experience. Parts look absolute top notch Ian. Great selection by Matty. Cant wait to see it.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Woo-hoo :) Only thing is I'll be depressed getting back into my own car again, haha. Worth it though after the nur experience. Parts look absolute top notch Ian. Great selection by Matty. Cant wait to see it.
Yep I have to hand to to him he knows his 32's, done a great job and I am sure he's not done yet lol.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts