GTR Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Veilside rear wing on my R32 at the mo' - at least I think it's Veilside. Anyhoo, I'm not a big fan of rear wings full stop so I shall be removing it in the near future. If anyone is interested in purchasing it then make me a sensible offer.

Talat.

·
Registered
506 Posts
Talat

Talat,

Does this mean your motor has been released by customs or whatever it was:rolleyes: ?

Are you coming to any of the meets planned this month?

·
Registered
134 Posts
Rear Wing

Talat,

I think that Rupert posted a little while ago to see if anyone had one for sale .... Or at least one that looked the part !

I couldn't find the post, but perhaps e-mail him and see if he is still interested.

It might stop those real wheels from spinning although I doubt it..

712bhp and counting - Good on ya Rupe !

Paul :D

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave,

I did have pictures of the car but I seem to have accidently deleted them - I won't see the car until mid-December so hopefully I'll be able to make it to the Grasshopper meet. Failing that I could send you a picture once the car is in my possession. I'll try and find a picture of the wing from the Veilside website - it's not a big extravagant thing as it's rather small and discrete.

Stu,

The car has been customs cleared but whether I can make it to the Grasshooper meet largely depends on whether both the DVLA and the Post Office pull their respective fingers out. Fingers crossed though.

Paul,

Rupert has got an R33 so I don't think that this wing will fit.

Talat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.