GTR Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got some lying about cheap ? cant really afford anything huge yet but at least brembos would stop me better than the std gtr ones !

Dont mind if they need rebuilt etc etc, just looking for the calipers to get me going !

·
Registered
1,237 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
I have a complete set of R32 GTR Non V spec front and rear discs and calipers for sale, with drilled discs :)

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have std GTR ones already guys as its a n R32 GTR hence Im after the brembos. Also already have endless groved front discs, drilled rears and endless pads. They just aint good enough :(

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
DBA4000's

I have std GTR ones already guys as its a n R32 GTR hence Im after the brembos. Also already have endless groved front discs, drilled rears and endless pads. They just aint good enough :(
Hi
Yeh sorry, meant have the discs for when you get the calipers!:thumbsup:
They are the R33 GTR discs.
You'll then have the same set up as me - R32 GTR - R33 brembos and DBA4000 discs - I'm running 630 bhp and these discs are the FUTURE!!! way better than all the sets of EBC discs I've bin thru....

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ahh sweet ! cheers man ! If I find some I will be in touch !!

Anyone know if the Evo brembos fit the GTR or whats required ? I can get evo ones for around £200 !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts