GTR Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Admit it!

Your drunk! Denial is the first sign of addiction and you should realy go see someone bout it!

'Hi my names Spirk Wiggler and i'm an alchospolic *hicup*'

:D :p :D

·
Registered
515 Posts
Is it just me

Or is this dude getting annoying?

Your website doesn't work by the way! But please don't post the URL hundreds of times when you fix it!

·
Registered
515 Posts
Here goes

og yawa uyo witt dna onnay ertohs

GO AWAY YOU TWIT AND ANNOY OTHERS!

Did you spell watt wrongly Andy? ;)

Not being a bastard GTR32, but you have kinda been abusing the forum with your millions of posts on the same subject! Nowt personal....er......I think

·
Registered
961 Posts
go away you xxx and annoy xxxxxx
:confused: :D

·
Registered
961 Posts
oh that last word got me good!

·
Registered
720 Posts
What is everyones problem?

Why can't you just leave the 'Kid' to sell his car?. He's not doing anyone any harm. If you want further details Email him like he says on his first post.

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
gtr32

I'm in the UK from Friday 'till Sunday. Although I've got a busy schedule, if I can fit it in, I'd be happy to have a look at your car and see if I want to make an offer.
Let me know before tomorrow night in that case, email [email protected] with address details please.

Andre.

·
Registered
140 Posts
waste of time

andre/all

just a quick note to tell you not to bother with this guy, acording to his location i only live about 5 miles from him. i emailed him to see if i could have a look at it. he sent me the spec, but no other details like eerrrr his address. i then waited a couple of days for him to contact me ragrding a convient time to see the car...and nothing! it is plainly obvious that the car only exits on his PS2!

rob

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.