GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have bought this kit already before i had the R32 because i realy like the looks of the kit on a R32
But is have made the disision to make the car a light track car and than is all this extra wieght not helpfull

It is complete with everything
Frontbumper
Rearbumper
Front fenders
Rear Fenders
Side skirts
Bonnet

I also have R34 Xenon headlight to go with the kit.
And 2 BEE*R logos to finish it all off

The kit is in the netherlands and i think shipping is not very cheap to the UK but the travel is not that far and the train to france is cheap :)

The price without shipping for it all is €2100 or very near offers

Here are some pictures of the kit on the original BEE*R car

·
Registered
315 Posts
gijsje, I am very much interested, but the only problem is the distance.. It's like those kits have had travelled from Japan to Netherland and now if I purchasse the poor bugger has to travel all the way back to Asia again...lol. There's nothing wrong but I am afraid of the freight cost. Plz check your PM box

Oh, btw, my favourite football player Ji Sung Park once played for Eindhoven when Guss Hiddink was a head coach!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Cheers for the pm, gijsje. I think the shipping fee would be huge and I have already sent my babe to be re-painted last week. I will wait until the Japanese Yen weakens a bit and import directly from Bee-R shop. Happy selling bro~!!

·
Registered
8,804 Posts
Eindhoven! Hiddink is like a god around these parts :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts