GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my wheels from wicked wheels and spotted a few skylines outside. Anyone from here?

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Iain who is the dyno guy had a gunmetal r32. :)

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Where are Power Engineering based now? I've been trying to call them and no answer and im sure i went to the old premises a few weeks back and it was all boarded up???

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
Yea the old dyno room shut down. On the other side of the road you will see a driveway. They are down the back there now :)

All new dyno room and dyno.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Ah ok will have to check them out next week as they are so local. So its still down that same awful bumpy road right? Just on the other side?

Madden do you know what they charge for Dyno?

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yea, they are down that f**king bumpy road. I had to park up the road as I was close to tearing my splitter off! They are literally right next to wicked wheels, as you turn into that industrial estate, just keep going straight and you will see them on the right hand side after about 1/4 mile.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found them quite expensive but the council were paying and they were the only place that would at least have a go at refurbing them! I was expecting it with my wheels, they are a nightmare to paint and they were two tone etc. It cost the council £100 per corner :D No idea on a normal set of wheels though. Call in there and get a price.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts