GTR Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

Im looking for a R32GTR please. Nothing crazy though!! PLease PM me if your considering selling up:)

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
either tbh

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
still searching everyone

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still buying folks, drop me a pm.

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Still buying folks

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
room in the workshops for 1 more, pm me if your considering selling

·
Registered
289 Posts
R32 for sale.

room in the workshops for 1 more, pm me if your considering selling
Hi mate, I'm looking at breaking mine as it looks like the head has cracked due to the presence of oil in the water system but I will sell as a whole for the right price.

I've spent approx £30k including buying the car since January this year, £15k of that with MGT Mark and garth will confirm this. It's very well specced - Forged rb26 with lots of top end parts inside, r35 brakes, brand new MeisterR coilovers, crank trigger kit running sequential injection on a Vipec i88 running closed loop on an innovate mtx-l. All the parts on the car are 6 months old or less.

My number is 07807243532 if you're interested the names Ad. I have a pretty comprehensive build thread on here to back it up too. I'm gutted but I can't justify throwing more cash at it due to mortgaging in the new year.

Thanks for looking, Ad.

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi Ad

wow sorry to hear the bad news, I'll give you a call once im back in the uk.

Hi mate, I'm looking at breaking mine as it looks like the head has cracked due to the presence of oil in the water system but I will sell as a whole for the right price.

I've spent approx £30k including buying the car since January this year, £15k of that with MGT Mark and garth will confirm this. It's very well specced - Forged rb26 with lots of top end parts inside, r35 brakes, brand new MeisterR coilovers, crank trigger kit running sequential injection on a Vipec i88 running closed loop on an innovate mtx-l. All the parts on the car are 6 months old or less.

My number is 07807243532 if you're interested the names Ad. I have a pretty comprehensive build thread on here to back it up too. I'm gutted but I can't justify throwing more cash at it due to mortgaging in the new year.

Thanks for looking, Ad.

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Still looking for some R32's everyone. Just drop me a pm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts