·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Minor marks, no issues!! £50 each

·
Registered
54 Posts
sorry for the noob question i just got my r32 yesterday and my dash is bubbled pretty bad is this a restored dash? or just a dash to put new vinyl on? cause im trying to get a dash to put in mine that not cracked around the vents bubbled and all. can you take pictures of the best condition one and send them to me i want it.

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi there

these are used dashboards in much better condition than yours by the sound of it. They all have minor marks on them but I mean minor and im a picky bugger. You probably wouldn't even notice them

sorry for the noob question i just got my r32 yesterday and my dash is bubbled pretty bad is this a restored dash? or just a dash to put new vinyl on? cause im trying to get a dash to put in mine that not cracked around the vents bubbled and all. can you take pictures of the best condition one and send them to me i want it.

·
Registered
54 Posts
okay great i would like your best condition one please. im trying to restore my new r32 GTR i just purchased. can you ship it to me in germany. Im actually american over here for work. and pictures of the one you pick out would be great. thank you in advance.

Shipping address is below for shipping quote.

Flurstrasse 15
Otterbach Germany 67731

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sure thing, it will need to be two parcels.

okay great i would like your best condition one please. im trying to restore my new r32 GTR i just purchased. can you ship it to me in germany. Im actually american over here for work. and pictures of the one you pick out would be great. thank you in advance.

Shipping address is below for shipping quote.

Flurstrasse 15
Otterbach Germany 67731

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
£68.50 UK John

·
Registered
54 Posts
Sure thing, it will need to be two parcels.
yeah i figured you would have to make the door panels and dash separate shipments. Again thank you for you for your time and effort. :bowdown1:
im so new it wont let me put me email here but ill work around it. elementtuned04sti @gmail.com i also noticed one of those had the ac vents one of my ac vents are broke so i can probably nock out 2 birds with 1 stone if there good condition.

·
Vendor
12,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yeah i figured you would have to make the door panels and dash separate shipments. Again thank you for you for your time and effort. :bowdown1:
im so new it wont let me put me email here but ill work around it. elementtuned04sti @gmail.com i also noticed one of those had the ac vents one of my ac vents are broke so i can probably nock out 2 birds with 1 stone if there good condition.
Hiya, thanks for the details. The AC vent was sold a whileback, sorry. if we get one I will drop you a message.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Lol typical i was on the lookout for one of these for about a year without it being silly money. Ive got one and just had it flocked and now these come up :rolleyes:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I guess i got really lucky i just started my GTR journey. Hopefully i will have this kind of luck finding my N1 headlights. is it true they are just gtst headlights?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts