GTR Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is a G plate 90' R32 GTR for sale due to the price of my insurance going through the roof as i got three points the other month in a fiesta!!!!

the engine has had a complete rebuild with standard parts, apart from the head gasket as i got a HKS upgraded one.

The only things that are modded on the car are the alloys they are 17" P1 racing white alloys, HKS coilovers, Nismo cat back system, and two HKS gt2530 fitted, it also has an upgraded oil cooler as well.

apart from that the car has done 50,000 miles and the engine was rebuilt in the summer, i also brought a new oil pump as i was told they go quite alot.

The only thing this car needs now is a new clutch, its the only thing that needs replacing.

The car is in very good nick and im very reluctant to sell it but i just cannot afford the insurance and its a shame for the car to be sitting around like it is when its all been rebuilt and looks as good as it does.

If anyones interested please give me a shout on here or on 07786 010220 and i'll answer all your questions, etc

Thanks

Duncan

·
Registered
8,547 Posts
WOW, that looks immaculate mate. I'm drooling over the condition of your boot :bowdown1: :bowdown1: :chuckle: .Good luck with the sale.

TT

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Made me chuckle, the picture of the petrol cap LOL owning a skyline makes you very familier with that picture ;)

Looks mint mate good luck with the sale

Mike

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it does indeed, you see it much to often!!!

hope it goes to a good home, i've spent nearly 4.5k on rebuilding it all so whoever gets it is going to have to only get a clutch and they'll be laughing then

just need it gone so i can cancel the insurance on it

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i need this gone really soon as the insurance is coming up for renewel and i cannot afford the 2k price tag they have just stuck on it nicely for me!!! :bawling:

any offers please text or mail back here,

thanks

duncan

·
Registered
572 Posts
i need this gone really soon as the insurance is coming up for renewel and i cannot afford the 2k price tag they have just stuck on it nicely for me!!! :bawling:

any offers please text or mail back here,

thanks

duncan

£2000 Insurance!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell, How old are you? 1 set of 3 pionts shouldnt make any difference, my insurance ignore single 3 pionts speeding.

·
Registered
572 Posts
£2000 Insurance!!!!!!!!!!!! Bloody hell, How old are you? 1 set of 3 pionts shouldnt make any difference, my insurance ignore single 3 pionts speeding.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah but i got 2 lots of 3 points in the space of 4 days!!!!

same road and same van sitting in a place you cannot see them so that what knocked it through the roof!!!!!

im absolutely gutted :bawling:

·
Premium Member
702 Posts
PM sent, ready to buy a GT-R this weekend!! Can you give me a call? I've left you a mobile & my home number.
Dave.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts