GTR Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,335 Posts
Here is my 32 with the 33 alloys on...(im thinkin of changing them to the Bee-r 5's in chrome however)

These would look miles better if the car was lowered more but we have a lot of speed humps around our area :(

moving....

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
Now Glen, that wouldn't happen to be testing on the Aka Aka plains now would it?! Hope they flatten those straights out - Low level flight is more than possible if I remember right!

Nice to see some of the old back roads again, Just watch out for the Milk tanker/Stock truck coming the other - hehe.

·
Registered
4,429 Posts
No, I learnt the hard way not to do the land speed record around AkaAka.
Just about shit myself in a mates car that left the road at about 250odd k's
and landed on the wrong side of the road then bounced again......Very lucky not to have died....
Anyway ...

Its the annual Thames Valley Car Club standing and flying quarters.
:)

·
Registered
265 Posts
mmm some nice pics there. since i have a lil' ol 32 and some 33 GTR wheels, I'm only to happy to post some pics of my thing. GTR-Glenn, you're car looks lovely. very tough.

They are not a bad choice for 32 GTR. diameter and width (17X9) is spot on, they are forged, kind of light (weigh around 10kgs sans tyre). The only negative is that they have a pussy offset of +30 when what you really want is somewhere around +20 for a 32 running 9inch rims. I'm actually thinking about selling mine in favour of some Nismo LMGT4s in 17X9 +20 or some TE37s in the same size and offset.

·
Registered
1,870 Posts
No, I learnt the hard way not to do the land speed record around AkaAka.
Just about shit myself in a mates car that left the road at about 250odd k's
and landed on the wrong side of the road then bounced again......Very lucky not to have died....
:)
****! not good

1 - 11 of 11 Posts