GTR Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my insurance company has now told me that they will not continue to offer me cover when my policy runs out :( because my car is not listed on there system. They only granted me cover they say, as my policy only had a few months left to run.

So R32 GTs4 2.0 Turbo owners who are you insured with? At the moment it looks like I will not be able to get cover on this car again! WTF am I supposed to do then? :(

Or any Insurance brokers who have this car on there system feel free to plug away, as I have tried loads and loads of companies with no success :(

G

·
Registered
425 Posts
I know your after R32 insurance, but I insure my R33 GTS4 with Liverpool Victoria. Although mine is a non-turbo they insure it under the same policy as a GTS Turbo. Maybe worth giving them a call.
Draxx and DanOh are the 2 R32 GTS4 owners I know of so maybe worth sending them a PM. DanOh picks his up tomorrow so he may have recently sorted out his insurance.

·
Registered
905 Posts
The gTS 2 wheel is insured through Tett Hamilton, and the GTS4 is insured through Direct Line!

Hope this helps mate!

Si

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
Mine will be insured with A-Plan ... the quote I got two months ago just before I bought the car was £900(ish) for TPFT and £1100 for F/C... Irrespective of the cost being good or bad, they will definately offer you cover :)

Panic not sir :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts