GTR Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to imminent move to Poland (Full Time Peter E) am selling the love of my life. Red; GT-R 33 in EXCELLENT nick. 387BHP and 360lb/ft, only 14k miles from brand new, stored for 2 years of it's life and driven by only one owner; me.

Ask Peter E or many others about this car.

Looking for £25k; Absolutely NO offers, failure to sell at that price will result in my storing her again.

Drop me a line at [email protected] or call on 07803-599 355

Sad to have to sell, but in 18 months when I return, I'll be back with a 34 or maybe 35?!?!

Cheers
RGS

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
Hi Richard,

Sorry to hear of your departure. Any chance of an invite to one of your parties when you've settled in? ;)

Good luck with the 33, if you really do want to sell it!

I shan't forget the look on the face of the guy in the petrol station near Kemble when we both pulled in to fill up and you said to him, mine is the red Skyline, priceless!

All the best and keep in touch.

Peter.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're always welcome

...however, I don't think the wives of my friends here would approve!?!?

I'll be keeping in touch through the web and based on the low number of replies will probably still own a Red R33, albeit it, based out of Cannes, France.

Not in a rush to sell it, just seems a shame that someone is fully enjoying the car whilst I'm away most of the time.

Been great fun knowing you and hope to see you in the not too distant future

Good luck Peter (and everyone else)

Cheers
RGS

·
Registered
9,034 Posts
We could always say we've got a slot at the 'ring for the weekend! :eek:

When do you go? Will you be able to make Kemble on the 2nd? I could give you a ride and show you how to drive properly... :rolleyes:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts