GTR Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Few bits coming off my track car this winter.
I'll update more as and when. But these parts are already off/out!

6 point roll cage, apparently msa certified.
Supplied by apex performance, made from cds, powder coated black and comes with all bolts and baseplates.
Various scrapes to the paint but came straight out of mine so should go straight back in any r33.
Was modified to add a main hoop cross and also brackets to attach to the a-pillars for added stiffness. Although to use that you would need to weld some brackets to your own a-pillars. You can see pics in my project thread.
Again, not perfect, but would be ideal for a track project, it's served me well enough and does stiffen the car up a fair bit.
£250 plus postage.

Next is a seibon carbon boot. It's had the lock filled over and been painted red. So effectively no better than a fiberglass boot.
£200 plus postage.

Then I've got some sliding seat rails. They are for side mount bucket seats and fit directly to the original mounts in the floor pan.
Slightly modified to sit a bit lower.
£100 plus postage for the pair.

Again there are pictures in my project thread but I'm posting on my phone so can't link right now.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)

Picture of the boot lid. (A boot lid is a boot lid!)

Front abs sensors £45 each

cam pulley cover in crackle black £50

clear front indicators and vents £30

H&r 15 mm hub centric spacers with longer studs for rear hubs £75

Possibly have the rear wing and canards for sale too, they were the prototypes, the first ones out of my moulds, so not perfect. But perfectly acceptable otherwise I wouldn't have had them fitted to mine.

Also have a set of standard cams and pulleys.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im guessing they would, As far as I know all seats from the 32,32 and 34 were interchangeable

·
Registered
385 Posts
Hi,

If the rear H&R spacers are £75 posted then I will take them please.
Please send me payment details and if they're £75 posted I will PayPal the money straight away.

Edward.
P.S Are the extended bolts definitely for the rear? I have a set of spacers with extended bolts but the bolts are not suitable for the rears due to a different spline.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts