GTR Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got few more pics for you of the Red R33 as well as the grey R34. I hope you enjoy them, of course they aren't my GT-Rs, but those are my pictures :)

These pictures were taken at the Nissan local dealer after Ahmad Tayyeb won the drag racing event a week a go

Hope you like'em

·
6,821 Posts
The R33 look incredible, what Turbine is that?
Cool pictures, thanks for sharing

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Nice.
34 looks lovely.
Is it just me or does the 33 look rather high?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice.
34 looks lovely.
Is it just me or does the 33 look rather high?
Yeah, he was telling me that day, he feels sorry that I'm taking the pictures while the car is a bit high ;)
Check the other pictures in my gallery, there are plenty for the R33 in a lowered position :p

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Both cars look serious! Too bad I didn´t see them when I was in Jeddah in 2005. I only saw one Skyline, a white R34 with Do-Luck body kit and double-six spoke wheels. I´ve posted pics of that car before in this thread.

Keep the pics coming!

/P

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Both cars look serious! Too bad I didn´t see them when I was in Jeddah in 2005. I only saw one Skyline, a white R34 with Do-Luck body kit and double-six spoke wheels. I´ve posted pics of that car before in this thread.

Keep the pics coming!

/P
I know that one, the owner is Yasser Bagader, a very nice and decent gentleman. I guess it is the only white R34 we have here.
Too bad you missed it but hopefully you can see it if you have a chance of coming back or a visit ;) You are most welcome anytime

·
Registered
368 Posts
Pics look great mate, Good job!

·
Registered
5,600 Posts
Love the cars and the registration plates!!

Sounds stupid I know but let me explain, I simply love Arabic writting, simply because it doesn't look like writing, it looks like art!.

anyone agree ?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
L14M0, maxman, Aphid and Perra, thank you so much, I'm so glad you liked the pictures.

maxman, this is just the begnning, I have some interesting stuff, just wait and see. I'm just preparing it ;)

L14M0, I guess you are right and btw, the R34's plate number is 34 in Arabic :)

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Nice cars, i dont like the bumper stickers though.
It just does not flow well. Awesome engine bay
on the 33.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I'm glad you liked it, I'm just waiting for the specs from the owner :)

BTW, have you noticed the backfire in the video? Is this a good sign or a bad one? I'm not sure as I got confused, I hear some people say it is a sign of power while others say it is a bad one :|

1 - 20 of 23 Posts