GTR Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi!

I have been having problems trying to find a company who makes a bike rack to fit 2 mountain bikes for the 33! I have tried the 'search' function and didnt really find a difinitave answer!

I really didnt think about this when buying the Skyline but hey think I was a bit clouded at the thought of owning it rather the practicalities of it!! :chuckle:

Has anyone got around this or do most people have a 2nd car for practical uses??

Thanks, Scott.

·
Registered
2,753 Posts
I have a second car for practical use! well its more for every day use aswell.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think thats going to be alot of peoples answer and would be mine if i had room for a second car!

·
Registered
566 Posts
:chuckle: Have you asked a cycle shop about this Scott? That would be a good course of action for someone in the cycle trade like yourself! :cool:

Over.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Try sending a PM to Shakey Finch he waorks in the Cycle Industry for one of the big manufactures he may know where to look. Its worth a shot.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Try sending a PM to Shakey Finch he waorks in the Cycle Industry for one of the big manufactures he may know where to look. Its worth a shot.

Thanks for that...thing is i work for them too!!!!:chuckle: he's away and i couldn't wait til he got back to ask him! suppose i should know really :chuckle: :chuckle:

·
Registered
2,580 Posts
Lovely stuff!! would that include all i need to carry 2 bikes? if not how much would they be??

Scott.
That's just the rack I am afraid:eek:

I can offer these:

THU530 £70.00 per pair or THU591 £110.00 per pair

I would be able to do a little off if purchased together:chuckle:

Give us a call if you want any advice 01202 896114

Dave.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Bought a bike rack when i was at uni to put on my car then which was a 309 GTI and i've used it on every car i've had since (Sunny GTI-R, Supra, EVO 4) never had a problem and it works on my R32, It was just a cheap halfrauds bike rack but has proved to be money well spent.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts