GTR Forum banner

R33 Body Parts

2K views 33 replies 5 participants last post by  Durzel 
#1 ·
I need a boot lid, bumper & rear panel for my car. Does anyone know where I can get the parts?:smokin:

#15 ·
I don't know much about it to be honest, it's my 1st Skyline. The garage who sold it to me said it was around 380BHP as it had some work done on it by a guy that used to tune Le Mans cars?. I can't see anything out of the ordinary under the hood but it's definitely quicker than 6.5 seconds. I've had it up to 169 MPH in France and I've still got to put my Apex induction kit on yet (when I figure out how it goes on!!) :)

#16 ·
Well if they quoted 380 bhp it certainly isn't standard, 0-60 with powerful cars is all about traction of the line, 380 is about the same as a standard 355 and that does it in 4.7, add a little weight for the extra bulk of the skyline and its probably around 5 seconds. The only way to find out accurate is to invest in technology , Race Technology do a device called, the ultimate performance meter for £120+vat, does all accelerating times 0-60 0-100, Standing Quater or you could get the one with data logging for 160+vat, www.race-technology.com

#23 ·
not yet, I will be getting one though, just never get around to it. A few mates use them, and they really are great, especially for the money, just a word of warning, if your car has 380bhp and you are trying 0-60 times, it really will take it out on your clutch, which aren't that cheap.

#25 ·
By far and away, the best car I have ever driven, bar none, and believe me I have driven some nice cars. They have everything, sound of a screaming V8, handle like a dream, obviously look the B*****K's and to finish it of, its a Ferrari.

stay away from the MR2, 355 replicas, they are nasty, just get the mr2 on its own. Look better, the replicas, never look right always a bodge job.

but you have now joined the skyline club and for an GTS 380bhp is no baby, in real terms its no baby, you will have to watch your licence now though.

#26 ·
Simon H said:
Thats the beauty it uses GPS satelite (same as guided missiles) no connection or instillation, just secure to your dash or something.
Simon,

They actually use accelerometers rather than satellite technology. Guy has one which we used at one of the Skyline track days at Kemble last year, seemed very effective and simple to use.

Peter.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.