GTR Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,
Does anyone know where I may be able to find a front splitter very similar to the Jun front splitter for an R33 GTR....the one that extends out more than normal ones. Ideally I'd like the Jun one but I had a look on their website and for some reason it has been discontinued.

Any help appreciated.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I got mine from epracing over in the skyline owners so its worth give them a try. the fitment on mine is very very good and I fit it my self with some doddgy home made tools :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks peeps,
I'm off to have a look now.

Does anyone know why Jun have chosen to stop producing theirs though?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Found the do-luck one on their site. I was shocked when I read it costs £325 which I though was a bit excessive just for a bottom lip but then I found a picture of the underside and found out it stretches right underneath the car level with the rear of the front bumper.
Can anyone who has the Jun one tell me if theirs does the same?

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just found out that the trust one is also very similar. Do they have a website or are their products sold through other people? Anyone know any websites for them?

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have the carbon JUN style one, it doesnt go all the way under the car. but it uses the standard air feed to from the splitter.

Pic of my car!! :D

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They're the ones. I definately prefer the look of them especially in carbon fibre. One question about the carbon one though - don't you have problems with it cracking from stone chips, impacts e.t.c. Thats the only thing thats put me off - a painted one can just be resprayed if the paint is damaged but a carbon one would have to be replaced or atleast repaired:(

If you don't mind me asking, how much did you pay for the carbon one and where did you get it?

·
Registered
663 Posts
not really to be honest, I have scrape the bottom a few times but it seem to be ok, the splitter is quite strong, unless there is anough impact then it will crack but if it crack then just repaire it and paint it. but I would say the carbon one wont shatter into pieces compare to fibreglass and it is a stronger material.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts